In Legal Terms
In Legal Terms: PETA
It’s been 12 months, but did you watch Tiger King on Netflix? We’re going to talk about Animal Rights and Captive Animal Law Enforcement with Brittany Peet, PETA Foundation’s Deputy General Counsel for Captive Animal Law Enforcement from PETA – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- book suggestion: A Traitor to His Species: Henry Bergh and the Birth of the Animal Rights Movement by Ernest Freeberg
- owning a deer in Mississippi?
- Zoos that meet Global Federation of Animal Sanctuary standards or Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- can't own a while tailed deer but can own a red in MS
- PETA rescue practices https://www.peta.org/about-peta/learn-about-peta/helping-animals-in-hampton-roads/
- email about chaining dogs